 General / 40291
    Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Kevin Salm
   (...) The selling of work created by others is wrong. Having said that... I have copied many creations by other people. That is where I get 90% of my ideas. Right now I have 2 buildings on my Train/Town layout that are almost exact copies of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —William R. Ward
   (...) Yes. (...) I think as long as you don't claim they are your designs, that's fine. Permission shouldn't be necessary, but it would be nice as a kind gesture to the person who designed the model to let them know. (...) They are most certainly (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)