 General / 40157
  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

(...) I could not have said that better myself, Calum. The 3033 was a slightly better deal than the 4107. But regardless, any bucket o' bricks that offers 1000 or more pieces for around $20 is good for my collection. I too use 1x1s enough that I can (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

(...) I have to agree with both you and Calum. At least from my point of view assorted buckets and tubs are a bit of a rarity these days in my part of the province. So when I personally see something like the 4107 I'm extremely grateful and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

(...) I agree totally about what's been said. The piece selection could have been a little bit better on the AFOL side, but I am remembering what Brad Justice said at Brickfest 2002 this year. He said that the 3033 tubs were discontinued because (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)