 General / 39991
  Re: Feedback thoughts?

I've always wanted to say something like this... but I never had the courage! :) I have to say, I agree on every point. (...) Very true. This is one of the reasons that Joel Kuester left, I believe- the 'hey that's cool' posts. You're stuff is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) My commendments as well...it's always grafitying to see people stand up for what they believe. Kudos. (...) It's always great to see other projects besides the mainstream star wars and trekkie continguincy. Not at all that I dislike it, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) Actually, I lost track of that thread before I responded, so I started my own thread here: (URL) there were two respondents. :) -Hendo (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)