 General / 3998
    Re: Corrections to LUGNET Sets Database. —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Thanks for the reply Joshua (and thanks especially for all the work in keeping the databases updated!). The next thread will go to lugnet.admin.database. I studied that page (from the supposed 1961 Samsonite Catalog) on the website. I assume (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Corrections to LUGNET Sets Database. —Joshua Delahunty
   [Followups to lugnet.admin.database] Gary, did you ever manage to check the mint-condition copy of this scan? -- joshua (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.general)