 General / 39967
Re: 4795 Ogel Underwater Base - Extra parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
<<snip>>

Set's almost always have extra parts not used anywhere.

Often it's round 1x1 plates and other small bits and pieces, Technic sets often
has extra bushes and 8 tooth gears.

I think this is "easy to loose" parts. The slopes sounds like just extras...

I know that, what's got me confused is that these pieces don't appear
*anywhere* in the set, they aren't duplicates of pieces used somewhere else.
They're just extra.

Michael Dallaston