 General / 39954
Re: 4795 Ogel Underwater Base - Extra parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:33:16 GMT

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
Hi all,

I recently picked up a 4795 Ogel's Underwater Base, which IMO is a pretty
decent set if you get it on special (I got mine for AU$60).
Anyway, after finishing I noticed I had a handful of parts.  Hey ho, • nothing
special, happens to me all the time.  But looking back through the
instructions I could not for the life of me see where they go.

Specifically, they are 2 1x3 yellow slopes, 2 1x4 yellow plates and 2 1x1
black tile-clips.  Now, they are in the alternate model pics and in the
peeron database, so I don't think this is a packing error.  So, have I
missed something really obvious?  Does anyone else who has this set have • the
same probelem?

Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope :)

Michael Dallaston

I haven't got the set, or even looked closely at the box, so I dont have any
firm idea, but does it have alternate models on the box or in the back of
the instructions. In the past LEGO have put a couple of extra pieces in if
they have been used in the alternate model. I think if they need a couple of
extra piece to make an alternate model look good they tend to include these
pieces on top of the usual extras such as 1x1's and 1x1 dots .

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado