 General / 3989
  Re: Soccer sets

(...) They are? I haven't bought that many SW sets as I couldn't see many bricks in them I wanted. I only bought the landspeeders because of that intriguing light green plate and all the brown bricks. But I don't recall seeing any orange or purple (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Soccer sets

In lugnet.general, Simon Robinson writes: [sniper] (...) Orange: in de Snowspeeder among others.. HtH Mark "working on Ep1-sets to come to Europe" de Kock (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Soccer sets

The Mos Espa Pod Race has tons of new orange pieces, some new green pieces, and a couple new purple pieces. If it weren't $90, I'd have several by now. (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Soccer sets

(...) Yea, I bought two based on price per part. Judging from Sebulba's racer (haven't built the others yet) I would say its a good buy. Assuming the Star Wars bucket followed some of the color patterns of the Star Wars set, it would be awsome. It (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)