 General / 3986
  Re: Corrections to LUGNET Sets Database.

(...) Note that they list "+1967", short-hand for "1967 is the earliest reference we currently have. I'm glad you noticed them. You're much more expert than I am to comment on the release date. The "+" is specifically there to make it stand out and (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Corrections to LUGNET Sets Database.

(...) Thanks for the reply Joshua (and thanks especially for all the work in keeping the databases updated!). The next thread will go to lugnet.admin.database. I studied that page (from the supposed 1961 Samsonite Catalog) on the website. I assume (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Corrections to LUGNET Sets Database.

[Followups to lugnet.admin.database] Gary, did you ever manage to check the mint-condition copy of this scan? -- joshua (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.general)