 General / 39780
Re: Why is Lugnet so quiet these days?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:13:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:

Many of these slow times coincide with a
major holiday or changes in schedule for those who are in school.  For those
in college, this is probably the time of semester final exams.  However, I
think things have been generally slow (with the exception of a few threads)
for the past several months.

I want to confirm the college problem :)  I only have time to read a few
posts a day.  Graduate school projects take too much time (final exams are
the easy part). However soon I will have a one month break to play with Lego!

Ben