 General / 39768
Re: Questions Regarding Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 02:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:

(2) Is there going to be a means of moving folders around within an account?
For example, I'd love to move all of my train folders into an overall train
folder (a) without having to upload all of the pictures again to the new folder

Ooh, that would have been nice.  I'm in the midst of reorganizing my gallery
and I had to delete most of my gallery folders and am going through the
process of re-uploading.

Bruce