 General / 39760
39759  |  39761
Subject:
Questions Regarding Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:28:25 GMT

Hi Kevin,

For awhile there were a number of new features being implemented fastly and
furiously on Brickshelf, but no word of any new ones for awhile yet ... there
are two items in particular that I've been holding out for:

(1) Is there going to be a means of changing one's password?

(2) Is there going to be a means of moving folders around within an account?
For example, I'd love to move all of my train folders into an overall train
folder (a) without having to upload all of the pictures again to the new folder
and (b) without losing the "history" of the folder - i.e., number of visitors,
etc.

Can you tell me if there are any plans to implement anything like these in the
forseeable future?

Thanks,
Shaun