 General / 39760
  Questions Regarding Brickshelf

Hi Kevin, For awhile there were a number of new features being implemented fastly and furiously on Brickshelf, but no word of any new ones for awhile yet ... there are two items in particular that I've been holding out for: (1) Is there going to be (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Questions Regarding Brickshelf

(...) (3) and my perennial favourite - the ability to upload .tar.gz files!! ROSCO (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Questions Regarding Brickshelf

(...) Ooh, that would have been nice. I'm in the midst of reorganizing my gallery and I had to delete most of my gallery folders and am going through the process of re-uploading. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)