 General / 39755
Re: After tanksgiving sale (Walmart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rosemary Regner writes:

Steven Zeigler <srz2k@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I agree with Dan, this *WAS* NOT a good sale.
Save your money!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I happen to like it!

Rose, I warmed up to it, too. Considering that the bulk of the bricks are
orange, green, light gray and black, all colors I can use more of, I thought
that $3 per bucket made it a fine buy. Did I say $3?

The Durham NC (USA) Walmart at New Hope Commons has already set these to
clearance pricing. They still had 40+ buckets the last I checked. If your
Walmart had several pallets left over, keep an eye out, and you may pick up
a (relative) bargain as well.

Cary