 Marketplace / Shopping / 10191
Re: After thanksgiving sale (Walmart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:52:21 GMT

I got 4 buckets at that Walmart, and the remaining stock is at the bottom of
the pallets..but there's still more than a few!

In addition, be alert for restocked Lego being put out in the wrong place. I
just got back from my local Wal-mart,where I found several 4105 buckets in
the stack of $5 4084 buckets. There were too many for it to have been just
someone misplacing one bucket. When I asked an employee, she said if it was
in the $5 pile, then they were $5. I grabbed all six, and f course at the
checkout it rang up as $9.97 each. I told the cashier what the other girl
had told me, and luckily for me, she was actually right next to the register
and she backed me up that I found them in the $5 pile. So, I got six 4105
buckets for $30. The moral is, keep your eyes open and don't be afraid to
ask. If I'd just assumed they were misplaced and the $5 price would not be
honored, and hadn't asked, I'd have missed out. Good luck!

Henry Durand