 General / 39713
  What's the most common peice uncommonly found?

Here's a question. I was trying to build a little model in different colors and I was running into problems. I don't have each peice in each color, I mean common peices. My supply is limited at the moment so it doesn't bother me, the peices are in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the most common peice uncommonly found?

(...) I don't have an answer to your question, but your posting made me smile. I ran into exactly the same problem today. I'm building away and I went looking for my 1 x 2 yellow slopes. They must be with all my other yellow slopes, right? Wrong. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the most common peice uncommonly found?

(...) Well, if you're restricting to the basic six, then it's pretty hard. . .the best I can think of is minifig heads, which are rather uncommon in colors other than yellow, black, and white (especially in red or blue). The plate 1 x 1 with clip is (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the most common peice uncommonly found?

(...) Well recently I needed 1x2 slopes in white, and discovered the only 4 I own are in another MOC! I have countless 1x2 inv slopes in white, but only 4 normal slopes. Go figure. ROSCO (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the most common peice uncommonly found?

(...) Well, 3045 Slope double convex is rare in yellow; and 3046 Slope double concave is common in red, used to be common in blue, pretty rare in black, grey and white, and does it exist at all in yellow?? regards, Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)