 General / 39674
Re: Baseball and LEGO (WAS: Re: Anyone familiar with Burik Model Design?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
The contest closed on May 4, 1979.  I haven't
heard from them yet, so I guess I didn't win.  :(

You never know, they can be a bit slow.. don't give up hope yet!

I'm also now thinking that I might like to do a baseball field myself.
Using my adult collection of course.  I'm thinking that Tiger Stadium would
be a good one to start with.  I miss being able to see them actually play
there, so maybe bringing it alive again in LEGO would be fun.  I'll have to
give that some thought.

Ya, Comerica park just isn't quite the same, is it? A model of Tiger
stadium.. hmm, how would you do the corrugated sheetmetal parts?

You have to admit that a model of that goofy baseball gondola ferris wheel
would be neat though....