 General / 39672
  Baseball and LEGO (WAS: Re: Anyone familiar with Burik Model Design?)

(...) Nice work! (...) I remember years ago, the LEGO club(1) had a contest to build a "sports stadium". I'm actually just rereading the announcement now in an old copy of 'Design News Innovations'. Brings back a lot of memories, as I think I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Baseball and LEGO (WAS: Re: Anyone familiar with Burik Model Design?)

(...) You never know, they can be a bit slow.. don't give up hope yet! (...) Ya, Comerica park just isn't quite the same, is it? A model of Tiger stadium.. hmm, how would you do the corrugated sheetmetal parts? You have to admit that a model of that (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)