 General / 39561
    Re: LEGO Momentum 'Builds' as Holidays Approach —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) The only products that have renewed my confidence in LEGO® the past year or so has been the Legends, new trains, and MOC series (...) DUPLO®...called by another name (...) And like all collectable fads (Pokemon, Beanie Babies, Cabbage Patch (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Momentum 'Builds' as Holidays Approach —Benjamin Medinets
   That's soo hilarious. I think its sad how "blinded" the Lego Company as a whole (minus Lego Direct) is directing its business plan. From what I've seen from the new sets, I would rather keep collecting the older stuff. There are some exceptions: a) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)