 General / 39552
  Re: Color problems with label on 4107 tub

This is what is called "quibbling" over 4107. So it has a bad printing job. They are all regular Lego colors - except maybe tan (which some people thought would be the Lego Island light yellow.) I'm surprised you didn't analyze the Lego assortment (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Color problems with label on 4107 tub

(...) Then it speaks to a lack of quality control within the company. If I was the owner, I'd sure want to know. It means I'm either not getting my money's worth when I contract out or I'm not getting quality out of my own employees. Either way, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)