 General / 39529
39528  |  39530
Subject:
My lego rpg story, amongst others...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:20:35 GMT

I noticed there wasn't much activity here at
.castle, so I decided to go along and present
to you, one of my lego RPG stories, for your
enjoyment...

I just recently completed a text only
excerpt from my work in progress. Of course,
I'll have the beginning chapters and progress
to mention on the way as well...

These are, of course, spoilers, so if you
wish to start from the beginning, I'll include
the text version, perhaps later this month...

Anyway, without further ado,

Part One of the fourth chapter excerpt...

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Fantasy/Blackford

And of course, part two...

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Fantasy/Phoenix

Your comments are more than welcome.

Hope you enjoy the read (long, wasn't it?)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast

Or email me comments at Pyrokid17@hotmail.com