 General / 39392
Re: Anyone notice something wrong with "Lego Battleship 2001" on the latest lego magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:18:31 GMT

Evan Butzlaff wrote in message ...

Lol. Yeah, I suppose Lego really doesn't care much at all. Anyone else have
any comments?
~Evan Butzlaff

It's happened before, multiple times. Try posting in lego-direct, or email
Jake McKee directly. He knows who to refer this kind of thing to, to get it
fixed.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: