 General / 39299
  lugnet in Swedish Computer magazine "Mikrodatorn"

Today I read "Mikrodatorn" #13, a Swedish computer magazine coming every four weeks ((URL) and found a half page about lugnet! The author Jörgen Bergfors, technical editor at Mikrodatorn, is impressed by lugnet. I quote (my shortened translations, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  Re: lugnet in Swedish Computer magazine "Mikrodatorn"

Those quotes are because AFOL are intelligent. Building all your life HAS to be benefical to the brain. Like the studies where they say kids who listen to Mozart become smarter. They seriously need to do a study about Lego and kids' intelligence. e. (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lugnet in Swedish Computer magazine "Mikrodatorn"

(...) That's always been my feeling, but at the same time, what I expect from this group. I remember a question on the Fibblesnork survey (IIRC) which asked something along the lines of "What do you think of the Lego website?", and one of the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lugnet in Swedish Computer magazine "Mikrodatorn"

(...) Heh, my definite sentiments on that! You'd think the same researchers who arrived at their conclusion would commence a study similar to the aforementioned, using lego instead of music. In my opinion, It would be inherantly wise for the public (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)