 General / 3928
  Re: Store managers and old sets

(...) Sometimes. You never know until you ask. Especially if you can say something like, "I'll buy them all if you give me a discount X." Or "What discount would you give me if I bought them all?". Something along those lines. Steve (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Store managers and old sets

(...) That's what I did in the Okemos, MI Meijer. They had three Armada Flagships left about a year ago, and I said "look, you're not moving these for $25 each, I'll take 'em all for $45." To my surprise, the manager said "sure." They do have (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Store managers and old sets

(...) Hmmm.. they do have over 25 of 'em. I doubt I could afford all of them at discount! ;) I'll be asking next time I go up there though, thanks! Jeff (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.general)