 General / 39221
    Re: how very odd —Clark Stephens
   Lego always makes new parts. They have to balance the cost of creating a new part with the eventual use of that part. In normal production sets, new parts can be used often, and the creation costs recovered. The Star Wars line has lots of new parts (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        not *that* odd (was Re: how very odd) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Don't we have an even more recent example of this occurring in the Knight's Kingdom, #6098 King Leo's Castle? I refer to this element: (URL) the different set numbers refer to the same set -- so basically, it has appeared in only one set so (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: not *that* odd (was Re: how very odd) —James Stacey
   richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:H52Hr6.tJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) Knight's (...) you (...) True, but hateful though it is it serves a purpose that cannot be done without modified bricks. You can't get a portcullis (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)