 General / 39201
Re: Legends highlight page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:26:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hi.

I've updated the Legends page with some of the suggestions...ahem...Lar and
Dave Eaton.  See if you like it, and add any additional comments or gripes, etc.

The site thus far looks pretty good! The only thing I
would change, however, would be to align the pics on
one side of the page, and the text on the opposite
using the table function with the FTX. Err...I think
an example is on this page:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1/SpiderWalker/

Either way, It turned out nice. Keep up the
great work!

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast.

Thanks...I'll have to try that in future revisions.....ahem....when I finally
do get around to acquiring the BlackSeas Barracuda and Black Falcon
Fortress... (sigh) ... I still want a few more Breezeway Cafes, and possibly
a couple additional PizzaToGo's first... :)

Anyways, thanks for the input.

Ben