 General / 39193
Re: Legends highlight page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 01:14:32 GMT

Hi.

I've updated the Legends page with some of the suggestions...ahem...Lar and
Dave Eaton.  See if you like it, and add any additional comments or gripes, etc.

Previous comments are below:

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:

If you have any comments for it, or wish to add something, please let me
know.

Good info. Consider making your top wishes clickable to take you to the
guide pages as well... thanks for sharing.

Thanks Lar,  I had each of them linked to pictures.  They will only be
"clickable" when they actually become sets that are in Lugnet's Set Guide.
That is why 10040, which isn't "officially" in Lugnet Guide, doesn't yet have
a link, even though it is already out.

Also, I will only make a comment about a certain set unless I actually own
a set, so I only post a review (of my opinion), not necessarily based on
heresay.  (or at least not totally based on heresay alone) ;)

the link:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/legends

Dave Eaton wrote:

Yeah, the only part I'd change would be the "I currently have X" comment. I
didn't find it annoying, just rather different in nature from the rest of
the page. The majority of each entry is nicely informational, with a little
more information than you might be able to glean from the Lugnet or Brickset
database, so it looks clear-cut, informative, and professional. The "I
currently have X of this set" just didn't fit. I just didn't see the need to
include on the page...

I placed all this part at the bottom, from the rest of the material.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you find the material interesting,

Ben