 General / 39194
Re: Warm fuzziness warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 01:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Alexander writes:
    I just wanted to say that this is a cool time to be a member of Lugnet.
Recently, I've seen many incredible examples of true community, most notably
the Moonbase Project, the Pod phenomenon, and the Medieval Marketplace.
I've also been on the receiving end of some great help, and have seen others
being helped and treated with respect even if they haven't been around for a
long while.  I've learned more and had more fun in recent months than for a
long time beforehand.

Oh, definitely! Lugnet has to be one of the most community
oriented forums I've seen. What I particularly like is the
outgoingness towards newbies, something that some other
forums (non lego related like Don Miguel's Rm2k forum)
, seem to lack entirely, which is a shame.

    For this, I wanted to thank all of you here.  May you always have the
right piece when you need it, and may you always dream of the next big "what
if...".

Yeah, that's the idealist way! Now, for me to get back to
work on my project.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast