 General / 39184
    Re: New S@H Catalog Discrepancies :) —Kevin Johnston
   In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes: *snip* (...) Isn't "hard to find" S@H-code for "not at retail?" (Either not at all, or hardly at all in the case of discontinued sets.) A retail appearance per se wouldn't surprise me, since many LD sets that (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New S@H Catalog Discrepancies :) —David Eaton
   (...) I've always found that "hard to find" means only at select stores-- like the Rebel Blockade Runner and Sopwith Camel. I'm hoping the same will be true for the 10026... (...) Yeah, I'd like it to come to retail, but then again, I want (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)