 General / 39180
39179  |  39181
Subject:
Calm before the storm? (question for all Lego sellers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:03:15 GMT

Hello!

I have been a small time eBay seller since Janurary, yet to veture into
bricklink, and I have had a very good summer.  I recently reinvested all my
profit into some good stock for the holidays.  I know that I shouldn't
expect a major increase in holdiay slaes yet, but istead, this past month
has been the overall worst since I started.

I know there are some lugneters are against the resale business, but for
those who are not and have delt Lego before, I would like to ask you a
question.  Has proir holiday seasons yeilded a 'calm before the storm'?  If
so, when should I expect the pick-up?  Finally, does the holiday season
create a more cut-throat competition or does the same level of competition
remain?

TIA!

Jeremy
eBay: brickbros