 General / 39155
  Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...

<snip> (...) They (TLC) can always say that SW is fantasy (not real) while the NBA is real. In essence you will nevere real met Luke Skywalker, but you can really met Micheal Jordan? Luke after all is played by an actor. Which in theory you can met (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...

Ahui & All, (...) Well, it still doesn't make any sense though. The actors are just as real as NBA players, and they also have various skin colors, as I can meet mark Hamilton or Harrison Ford. I think they are on thin ice here, I wish they would (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)