 General / 39140
    Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started... —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Woo-hoo! Bring on Mace and Lando! Very interestingly, they have two colors here. I'll have to display my basketball ignorance here, but I don't know the players Kukoc and Kidd. Does the tan head indicate an African-American with a lighter (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started... —James Trobaugh
     (...) Kukoc is caucasian, so it looks like they got around the "yellow" issue by making black and white players with out using yellow. That kind of keeps a balance in the LEGO world. jt (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started... —Scott Costello
   (...) Don't feel bad about not knowing Toni Kukoc, he was a pretty good role player with the Chicago Bulls during the Jordan era, but has done little else of note since then. He is from Croatia, so naturally he is white. Kobe Bryant is black, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started... —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) Speaking of which, how can you have an NBA collection of any sort without Jordan? I'd love to see a 'classic' line with Rodman, David Robinson, Larry Bird, Magic J, etc. (...) I wholeheartedly agree :) especially since LEGO hairpieces are (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)