 General / 39112
  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Yup, I got one two. Still hold together, but I suspect I cannot find it at present. It is buried in my old room at my parents. (...) It is meant to be put underneath two sections of a car and back in those days wheels were not that big so it (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) .. (...) Sorry for adding to such an old topic, its been about five years. I think I remember why I have this piece. As I recall when I was VERY young my parents gave my sister and I two identical sets of red cars, 6 stud wide. If I am not (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.general)