 General / 39025
39024  |  39026
Subject:
What does it take to be #1? (was Re: Pics of Football Players)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:33:32 GMT

Wassssup Everyone,
After having my football pics up for about 4 days and no responses
I've now come to my senses to ask a question.
When it comes to MOC's, What does it take to be #1?
I mean, everyone works hard on their stuff,
and just b/c some peoples stuff isn't as big or eyepopping
nobody seems to pay attention to it.
I mean, I could be jumping to conclusions,
but its not to hard to leave a feedback to people is it?
I know I haven't always done it, but people should right?
I've asked my share of questions so now
I guess I'll wait for your answers.
PLMKWYT!
Hasta La Vista, Sean