 General / 38973
  Re: Question Time!

(...) I find pieces do seem to break during the processes of building and sorting. Only yesterday did I break a 1x1 plate w. clip on my 6080 just by putting a Halberd into it. (...) Well, I keep a list of all the sets I own, plus I have all my (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Time!

(...) Ah...interesting. Perhaps it's the quality of the plastic used in new sets? (I recently saw some simply horrid plastic on a free-MacDonalds give away set...and I was saddened that Lego would put their name on such a thing...). I've had one (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)