 General / 3891
Re: Macroni Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:15:28 GMT

If you want Macaroni bricks, check out the 5571 Model Team Big Rig.  I think
it has about 30 or 40.  Mostly black, but it has maybe 8 red ones.

Maybe we can convince that new clone brick company to make just the service
packs we want from Lego buy can't get, like macaroni bricks, train doors and
windows, etc.

Mike

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote:
Are macroni bricks common in the current LEGO range?  I know that grey is
available in one of the Star Wars sets but I'm interested in finding out if
other colours are available.

I'm thinking of builiding a hotel complex in the city I'm assembling and
having one with curved walls would be great.  It's a pity there's no service
packs for that kind of piece but I vaguely remember reading somewhere that
they used to be fairly common in sets from the 60's and 70's.

Good luck.  :(

Last set *I* remember having more than a couple of them (and those
were in grey) was 6046 - I think it has 4.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)