 General / 3870
3869  |  3871
Subject:
Macroni Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 02:29:42 GMT

Are macroni bricks common in the current LEGO range?  I know that grey is
available in one of the Star Wars sets but I'm interested in finding out if
other colours are available.

I'm thinking of builiding a hotel complex in the city I'm assembling and
having one with curved walls would be great.  It's a pity there's no service
packs for that kind of piece but I vaguely remember reading somewhere that
they used to be fairly common in sets from the 60's and 70's.

Thanks
Sanjay

--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds