 General / 38907
  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) <delurk> Since the page has obviously had the clamps put on it and I missed the window of opportunity, could one of you guys that did manage to see them go through your 'downloaded internet files' directory and email me a copy of them pretty (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

Thankyou very much Tobbe. Looking over them now.... ooooh. mmm... sherpa hats... scimitars... hang on, is that Clifford in 7411? When do they hit the shops? Allister (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) I think these are due to come out next January, but those store clerks always make mistakes and sell stuff earlier... Could somebody e-mail me with pictures, too? I already saw them, but I want to have a closer look at these new sets. -JHK (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

If anyone could repost the sets, I'd be indebted to them. I never got to see them at all!!!!! :( KEith (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

I've just come across the clearest pics of 2003 star wars sets I've yet seen, at www.theforce.net (hosted by www.rebelscum.com) pages are at: (2 URLs) links to pics: Jabba's Palace: (URL) Message (URL) Prize (URL) Skyhopper (URL) Fighter (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

Are there any sites out there with approval to show the new Creator or Belville sets? About the inner cardboard trays, I just busted up abunch of 4728s, most of them had the trays, but a few didn't. Some soccer sets I busted up early last summer (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) a good question...! (...) sounds very feasible... thanks for the insight - I don't often get more than one of any set so I hadn't noticed this phenomenon 'til now. I hope that more sets with trays make an appearance in the future... :) cheers, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)