 General / 38856
Re: Building American History
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:26:12 GMT

"Jason Maxwell" <jhmaxwell@attbi.com> writes:
Recently I've been reading a lot of early American history (A biography of
Ben Franklin called The First American, Shelby Foote's Civil War series,
watching Liberty's Kids on PBS, etc.) which has inspired me to do some LEGO
building.  At the moment I'm working on an old stone bridge with a
guardpost/tower manned by colonials.  I was wondering two things, first, is
anyone else building along these lines, and second, which LUGNET group is
the appropriate one for discussion of LEGO building from this era?

Very cool, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I think lugnet.build.military is probably the most likely place for
some of it, or just lugnet.build in general.  Or even lugnet.build.ancient.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")