 General / 38808
  Re: most popular newsgroups

(...) My understanding is you don't have to be part of Lugnet to post to .robotics so that group has a much bigger pool of readers/posters. James B. explained that that was why some of the names of the people posting to .robotics appear on the web (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: most popular newsgroups