 General / 38791
  RE: LEGO Color Reference

(...) You're crazy, Todd. Anyway, have you tried using the _clear definitions for the LGEO parts when rendering transparent colors? They use merge instead of union, which should make the cylinders on the corners look more like rounded edges than (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) Oh! I missed that! Thank you, I'll check it out! (...) naw, it would just be finding where to change it in one template file and then kicking the regenerator and it would re-render all the affected images automatically. --Todd [xfut => (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)