 General / 3870
    Macroni Bricks —Sanjay D'Souza
   Are macroni bricks common in the current LEGO range? I know that grey is available in one of the Star Wars sets but I'm interested in finding out if other colours are available. I'm thinking of builiding a hotel complex in the city I'm assembling (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Macroni Bricks —Mike Stanley
   (...) Good luck. :( Last set *I* remember having more than a couple of them (and those were in grey) was 6046 - I think it has 4. (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Macroni Bricks —Mike Poindexter
   If you want Macaroni bricks, check out the 5571 Model Team Big Rig. I think it has about 30 or 40. Mostly black, but it has maybe 8 red ones. Maybe we can convince that new clone brick company to make just the service packs we want from Lego buy (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)