 General / 38639
  Re: Is too much lego play time for kids a bad thing?

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message news:H2xE8w.D4M@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) find (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Are your concerns about swallowing bricks or some other reason? In our house we used to be very worried (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is too much lego play time for kids a bad thing?

(...) Choking hazard. Though I'm the first one to ignore toy age guidelines if I feel the child can handle something, most System bricks are small, pointy and just the right size for blocking a windpipe. Anything small enough to be swallowed will (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)