 General / 38516
  Protect free speech on Lugnet!!!

Please read the below string of messages to fully understand my beef here. To MW, WW and all others who have been rude to Sean about the way he posts: What is wrong with Sean's salutation or closing? It is a bunch of trash that a brand new member of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Protect free speech on Lugnet!!!

(...) I had to cut this out or the message would be a repeat. (...) Wassssup Jeremy, (...) Don't worry. A little problem like this isn't gonna turn me away from a hobby I love. (I got my first set when I was 3). I'm not holding any grudges, and I'm (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)