 General / 385
    Ha Ha got my 2140 today —Dave Jost
   Got the 2140 ANWB road repair set in today MIB. And by looking at the box this is a pretty cool set........Way cool. Haven't opened it yet maybe later gotta go to the store. Tell you one thing go get yourself on if you still can they are getting (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ha Ha got my 2140 today —Paul Foster
    (...) Great set, the flatbed car hauler is the best part. Did you buy in an auction or straight from ANWB, last I heard they are out of 2140's. (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ha Ha got my 2140 today —Dave Jost
   Got it straight trough the ANWB and the set I got came from The Hague (Netherlands) I just got it today but I ordered with mom about two months ago and she just send it to today.......thats how the story goes The ANWB has a website and I am pretty (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)