 General / 38474
    Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion. —Matt Hein
   (...) Okay, so the poll is fatally flawed. I made a new poll for all of you people since obviously I must have done something in my subconscious and included a :( mark at the end. Oh well. (URL) poll above. Notice, I added a "no opinion" choice at (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion. —Kevin Cheng
    I just can't help but to ask... why would you want LEGO to concentrate all its resources on only one line? You see, different LEGO lines have different target age groups as seen on boxes' front. It's impossible that LEGO would only make one line, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion. —Matt Hein
   (...) If you read the poll correctly, it was multi choice, so I don't see where you're coming from. Perhaps I was a bit vague in description. (...) Okay, that made little sense, and thats NOT where I'm at positionwise. Henceforth, theidea that lego (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)