 General / 38509
Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:20:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Cheng writes:

I just can't help but to ask... why would you want LEGO to concentrate all
its resources on only one line?

If you read the poll correctly, it was multi choice, so I don't
see where you're coming from. Perhaps I was a bit vague in
description.

You see, different LEGO lines have different target age groups as seen on
boxes' front.  It's impossible that LEGO would only make one line, let's say
Duplo, for all the little LEGO enthusaists because they might complain that
their Duplo sets are not worthwhile to play with.

Okay, that made little sense, and thats NOT where I'm at positionwise.
Henceforth, theidea that lego should work on multiplethemes is a good
idea, so if you thought my poll was only for one, well then, you
are mistaken.

Especially since Duplo
might not be LEGO's best seller nor the most profitable.
But I did pick the last option in the poll though.

I think you should take my better, less flawed poll.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast