 General / 38474
Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 02:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This poll particularly highlights the need for automatic inclusion of
additional answers "none of the above" and "I didn't vote because the poll
questions are flawed", and for the ability to cancel polls and try again, as
was discussed when polls were first released.

While I applaud the sentiment and effort, the poll itself is fatally flawed,
in my view.

Okay, so the poll is fatally flawed.

I made a new poll for all of you people since obviously
I must have done something in my subconscious and included
a :( mark at the end.

Oh well.

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=82

New poll above. Notice, I added a "no opinion" choice
at the bottom for those of you who prefer not to vote
(although why you would fill out a ballot and prefer to take
a vote is beyond me. Why bother?)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast