 General / 38419
    Which would you rather see? —Sean Devolites
   Wasss...sssup Everyone, One more opinion question. Which of the following would you rather see lego make? Wrestling Sets, Football (tackle kind) sets, or something else? Let me know! Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.sports)

        Re: Which would you rather see? —Kevin Cheng
     I would like the LEGO to make a hockey theme though I know that LEGO would prolly not make any sports that associate with violence, so I doubt we will ever see wrestling, hockey, American football nor rugby. Kevin "Sean Devolites" (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.sports)

         Re: Which would you rather see? —Sean Devolites
     (...) Wasss...sssup Kevin, While your probably right, there still is a chance. (They made guns for the Wild West, Ninja, and such, so I don't think rough sports should be to bad) Of course, you never know these days. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.sports)

        Re: Which would you rather see? —Travis Kunce
     hockey seems like it would be the easiest to do. they could use the soccer parts and make them in white. wrestling would be kinda tacky, although I'd love to see the minifig designs -tk "Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.sports)

        Re: Which would you rather see? —Sean Devolites
   Just to answer my own question, I'd rather see football made as making teams isn't to hard. Just take the soccer people, put the yellow life preservers (closest thing lego makes to pads) and a helmet with no visor, and ta daa! You have yourself a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.sports)