 General / 38400
  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Well, that may be true, but to say if you wanted a construction set with more expanded functionality, or an action figure that could switch arms and legs with other action figures, and end up looking somewhat freakish. Which would you choose? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I think you're only proving to me that if I want a construction toy, then I'm better off buying a construction toy than an action figure. But I'm pretty sure I already knew that ;-) (...) Maybe. But you don't 'unlearn' French because you don't (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Of course so. The action figure thing just won't work in the long run. I could understand bionicle makingit, since its more of a buildingset than action figure contiguency, but the overall problem with Galidor, is that it doesn't entirely (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)