 General / 38389
Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Paulson writes:

FIRST PRIZE:  Galaxy Enforcer by Mark Jordan

SECOND PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcer by Terry Prosper

THIRD PRIZE:  Galaxy Enforcers by Bob Barker

Congratulations all.  Email me with your address and I will send you a
LUGNET Standard small lego set.

See you next year, LUGNET

BOB

http://www.ozbricks.net/enforcer/

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I've been snubbed AGAIN!

As the final submission to the contest (and therefore, obviously the best,
since I must have taken the most time on my models), I can't believe that
I've been overlooked for a second time.

I didn't even post to LUGNET about the fact that I had submitted yet another
"obviously winning entry™", for fear of alienating the (once believed)
august panel of professional judges for this contest.

Now, I figure since this particular model has ALREADY won the same contest
at the LEGO Club TWICE, it HAD to win the Galaxy Enforcer contest this year
too. Right? RIGHT?

You know, if I were a Florida Democrat, I'd be demanding a recount right
about now.

Matthew "Gonna' get snubbed more times than Susan Lucci and Randy Newman
together" Gerber